Vermont Sleep Sounds & Music features original recordings of music, nature and white noise sounds, meticulously hand-crafted for the highest quality and effectiveness on mobile devices. The iOS app is the first of it’s kind to include support for Dolby Atmos, a new feature on iPhones and iPads which takes advantage of multiple speaker arrays to present a richer, more immersive audio experience.
Not Your Typical Sleep App
Beyond it’s innovative support for Dolby Atmos audio, Vermont Sleep Sounds & Music is also unique in that many of the sounds offer variable options to allow user to customize their own sleep soundscape. For example, fan sounds all have various speed settings and the rain sounds are offered as with or without thunder. A mixer page allows users to blend sounds and set custom audio levels, and the sleep timer features a slow, gentle fade.
Vermont Sleep Sound & Music Features
- Configurable sounds let users adjust fan speeds, select wind intensity, or even toggle thunder on or off for rain sounds.
- Dolby Atmos support enhances speaker or headphone experience to help users escape their surroundings.
- Music ambiance tracks feature a mix of tranquil piano and classical guitar melodies. Perfect for meditation or drifting off to sleep.
- Mixer function allows users to blend sounds and set custom audio levels.
- Supports Airplay 2 and Bluetooth speakers.
- Subscription-free business model. A single in-app purchase unlocks all current and future sounds.
Pricing and Availability
Vermont Sleep Sounds & Music is available as a free download iPhones and iPads on the Apple App Store. A single in-app purchase unlocks all current and future content.